Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hey

Hmmm ... You know I thought that having a blog would be sa weet and I could post a whole bunch of crap on it all the time but I don't know what to talk about. Hmmm.. I guess I'll tell you a little bit more about my life. Ok well I go to Ebenezer Baptist Church, WHOOT!! yeah and I use to go to Calvery Church, yeah Leanne!!
I love youth group at my church! it's a good time! Every Friday night at 7:30pm -11:00pm you should all come!! :)
O i know ok so some of my favorite songs and bands are: Manafest, Say Ok, Gunnin for you, A good man, Apolpgoze, Hawk Nelson, Rascal Flats, Come back to me, If we were a movie, Im ma Shine, and a whole much more!
I am a total movie gooroo! some of my favs are: the notebook, Spiderman 3, Lord of the rings, Step Up, Pearl Harbor, Transformers, Disturbia, Mr.& Mrs. Smith, Fox and the Hound and lots more.

No comments: