Friday, January 4, 2008

SOrry!

O man i can't believe that i have only posted like 3 times. o well. O man for christmas i got a phone!!! so excited!! lol!!
So i found this AMAZING new devotional type book! it's one of those ones that looks like a magazine and it's called Beyond. I encourage EVERY girl to read it. Even if you aren't a christian because once you read this you may start to understand why i love GOD sooo much.  This book is really opening my eyes to the way that i was ment to live and that in its self is sooo exciting! i mean i have waited all my life for a book like this! 
Dear God, 
thank you so much for making this book for me! You love me soo much! and you aren't afraid to show me that! thanks! thank you for loving me and making me soo special even when i don't think i am you tell me how absoulutely georgus i am to you. and you don't care that i can't spell! lol! thanks! God please bless the people who read my blog. God show them your love as relavently as you have to me. XOXoX
Your Daughter
forever
sammy

O and by the way if you are reading this You should totally come to my church sometime if you live in Saskatoon that is! It's Ebenezer Baptist Chruch. And it's the best time of my life! xoxox
see you there :D 
Sisters and Brothers in Christ

No comments: