Saturday, January 19, 2008

Youth Retreat!

o man you guys I'm soooo excited for this youth retreat! God is going to be doing something TOTALLY AMAZING!!  I love him sooo much!! I can't wait! and now Grace is coming to!! God has something mind blowing in our future! 
God please let us be open and wise and listen to you because we really need to take the time to listen. Its sooo hard sometimes but in the end it's always worth it! and i know that you have already planned out my future for me and that its going to be mind blowwing and o man i just can't imagine what you have planned for me! I can't even pretent to comprehend what you aer going to do in my life!! God i wanna be a history maker for yuo and i can't do anything in my own power to be that so i ask you to help me give up my whole self and let you be my center  i want you to satify me! love yoiu always!!
xoxoxoxoxoox
sam

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Sam, that prayer that you wrote.. that is one that perfectly describes myself. i adopted that prayer, thank you for writing it down.